Thursday, April 06, 2006

Cherokee Nation Wind Blows

O'siyo [Greetings]

This is my own heartfelt and spirit-led interpretation
of the song.

This song is about the Cherokee Nation
where the wind holds sway.

God is our God who whispers in places
where the wind cannot go.

Breath awaits its turn to be no more.
But, until then, Breathe and be free.

Caution calls to the wind and the wind answers,
"Go forth."

"For I shall clear the way and let you pass by
unencumbered."

"Be at peace with yourself and others will dwell
in peace with you."

Wado. [Thank you.]

ENJOY!

Praising God is my fulltime preoccupation,
Rev. L. Dowell, Five-Fold Minister
Silent Thunder! Wearer of the Iron Robe!
She Who Walks With The Wind!
Throneseeker!


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."