Friday, May 27, 2011

Salt And The Salt Shaker

By Rev. Lainie Dowell



Just a pinch of salt will make everything better.
But Lord where is the salt?
It is in the Shaker.
But Lord where is the Shaker?
It is on the Table.
But Lord where is the Table?
It is by the Door.
But Lord where is the Door?

I AM.

What Lord?
The Door.

Where Lord?
Here.

Reach out your hand and take it.
How Lord?
Boldly.

Why Lord?
Silence.

When Lord?
Silence.

Who Lord?
Silence.

My Lord?

Breathing.

O Lord?

Breathing.

Now my child why trouble yourself
When you know I AM ~

The Salt that preserves your soul.
The Table that holds your bowl.
The Door that opens to take you in.
The Shaker that . . . .

Yes Lord??

Watch me child as I Shake and Pour.
Come take this bowl and stand by the Door.
But Lord what am I waiting for?
And Lord how much longer must I endure?

For as long as the day is long.
Stand by me ~ you are weak I am strong.
For as surely as there is breath in your soul
I AM Shaking down Salt to make you whole.
Peer now child into your bowl.
Look deep within your soul.

O Lord it is filling up with Salt!
It is brimming over as you taught.

The salt needs its Shaker.
I AM the Preserver of the Preserver.
A pinch is all you need.
Place it on that wound Beloved
And watch it start the blood.

"OH The Blood of Jesus" (-Hymn)



GOD IS AWAKE-- AND HE CARES FOR YOU!

WordSpeak Copyright (c) 1999-2011.
Original Musings by Rev. Lainie Dowell
The Mountainside Ministries. Columbia, MD.
All rights reserved worldwide.
Not to be reprinted without permission.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."