Thursday, April 14, 2005

Need A Friend? Be A Friend!

In a world of woe such as this,
what we most need to know is
that we know we are not alone in this world.

I thank God He has seen fit to allow all
of us to fellowship here in spirit and indeed.

And as we daily stretch towards our Lord's Holy Hill,
we understand His love through prayer.
So we radiate it back to earth
all because He does care.

God bless.

Copyright © 2005. Rev. Lainie Dowell.
The Mountainside Ministries. Columbia, MD.
All rights reserved worldwide.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."