Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Call of My Life

Silent Whisperings. . .


Hold on a minute.

There's a call for you!
He said his name is, "God."
Here.

Just a minute.
She's coming.

Hello?
Oh my God! Is it really you?!

In the moment it takes for Me to deliver
My message, you will be able to know
whether or not it is I.

Be still and I will proceed.
Let Me begin by telling you that I Am God.
And I Am able to call every bit as much
as you are.

Share My message.
Let them know who would understand.
Peace, My child. Listen. Here.
In the quiet stillness of My voice.
All things are lining up in your space.

Gladness of heart.
Peace of mind.
Joy of spirit.
Fruitfulness.

Frugal no more.

Pouring upon you the richness.
All that life has let pass you by?
Let it pass by.
Turn not to see it go.
Watch the blessings flow.
Enter therein.
Comfort yourself with these.

Spirit of God who is holy and wise.
Comforter of downcast and lost souls.
Victorious Maker of solitude.
A wondrous cloak for my soul.

Yes. Ah yes.

It is good to know our God.
It is He alone who quiets my bones.
It is He alone who penetrates my marrow.
It is He alone who invigorates my heart.
It is He alone who refreshes my soul.
It is He alone who renews my spirit.
It is He alone who bares my sin.
It is He alone who saves my soul.
It is He alone who whispers hope.
It is He alone who provides my needs.
It is He alone who bleeds and covers me.
It is He alone who loves me so much more.
It is He alone who knows, cares, and understands.

And!
It is in Him alone who is truly my fulness of joy,
where I run and hide and feel safe.

Well and so ~
Remember, My child, all I have said.

Lord?

Never mind, beloved.
I placed it in your heart instead of your head.
For the mind is merely temporary.
But what I placed in the heart cannot be dead.

Now I must go.
Stay near the phone.
And, whenever you feel so all alone?
Remember Me!
For I Am always home.

Praising God is my fulltime preoccupation.

Good morning!

I Am ~
Silent Thunder!
Wearer of the Iron Robe!
She Who Walks With the Wind.

Copyright (c) 2006. Rev. Lainie Dowell.
The Mountainside Ministries. Columbia, MD.
All rights reserved worldwide.
Received --
Friday, August 11, 2006, 8:40 A.M. EST
A Shepherd Woman's Heart. Shepherdess!


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."