Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hush to Hear




Reprint
Prophetic Word From The Holy Ghost
By Rev. Lainie Dowell (c) 2006.

The Most wonderful News, saith the Lord God.

Climb upon My knee, saith the Lord, and I shall
speak to you about deeper things of God.

Even in the supernatural realm, there are deeper
things to know.

Even in the times when man has sought hard after
Me, saith the Lord, I Am watching to know just
how deep they want to go in Me. For all who draw
nigh know I Am God of all Creation.

All who have an ear to hear hear.

Talk about My Throne as though it is common to
man, but it is not.

Talk about the Throne Room as though every foot
that can oh step and that can step and be found
upon the earth can enter in.

Not so, saith the Lord thy God -- be a most
obedient servant and hear.

Why have I patiently waited lo these many
centuries to be among you til this present
generation, saith the Lord?

God has arisen.
Let Him be glorified in the land among all
the people.

The God of all mankind?!
The God of every creature great and small.
How are you going to give Him honor, if you
do not know Him when He appears?

Many times I have visited My people and, when
I have done so, their arms were outstretched
and their heads looked up, but they looked
not in My direction -- for I Was -- Was --
And Am and Shall Be everywhere but in their
own eyes.

For I Am Spirit and remain unseen in the
natural. So, when they look and see Me not,
saith the Lord God, I finally turn and leave
and fuel not their precious moments with My
presence, saith the Lord.

How can you tell?

If I the Lord God oh would be made manifest
in that place called by My name in the earth,
then every mouth would close.

Then--- silence would MOVE upon that place
to know I really do live, saith the Lord.
Amen. The end.

Fear not! Supernatural Realm up ahead!
Praising God is My fulltime preoccupation.

Copyright (c) 2006. Rev. Lainie Dowell.
The Mountainside Ministries. Columbia, MD.
All rights reserved worldwide.
Message received:
Friday, September 1, 2006, 4:26 A.M. EST.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."