Friday, April 25, 2008

A Prophetic Call To Rest

And yet, My dear child, beloved of Mine own heart ---
How often have we talked in the lateness of the hour?
How often have I heard you surrender your all in all to Me?
How often have I lulled you in My bosom until You found rest?

So, too, I have heard you in this very moment.
I have placed your heartfelt --- strong heartfelt ---
fears in My hands.

I have nestled your very thoughts in My own heart.
I have cradled your own head -- once more -- close to My breast.

And, when I hear your sighing, as you draw close to your bed --
I draw near to that place where you lay your head and gently
press it to your pillow. And, with My finger, I gently touch your
eyelids to close them against the dark of night and the sadness
to close out.

All the weight of the day that has lingered in the background
now come out and settle down in your midsection.
Oh the weight of it!

With My own heart I gather it in and pull it away from you.

Calm your mind.
Quiet your spirit.
Shudder not your body. 
For I have shuttered your windows and doors
against every fear and foe.
They shall not enter.

And when the dawn of the new day appears,
I shall still be by your side and see you safely awake
to greet it.

Though the night is noisy ---
the silence shall overtake it and bend it to My will
for your peace.

Peace.
Peace.
Peace.
PEACE.

Spoken in the most favored tongue to a most favorite child.
For, you have spoken to me all those things that I know before
you spoke them.

Now shall I tell you what I have spoken to all of those things
of which you speak?

Fear not.
For, it is I, the Lord your God.
Comforter of every comfort you need.
Grimace no more in the presence of My child.
Grimace no more.
For I have shielded her and kissed a smile upon her face which
shall remain.

Sleep well.
Sleep well.
Sleep.
Well?
Sleep.

This is not a poem or prose. It is intended to reach the spirit of that one for whom the Holy Ghost has sent it and for whom we give thanks. God is really real. He is alive. He hears. He sees. He knows. He loves. He cares.

From the Holy Spirit to His child in the middle of her heartfelt cries unto His ears.
By the hand of His Servant.

Copyright (c) 2008. Rev. Lainie Dowell.
The Mountainside Ministries. Columbia, MD.
All rights reserved worldwide.
Received Tuesday, February 12, 2008, 11:23 p.m. EST.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."