Wednesday, June 08, 2011

The Hand-Applied Seal of God - PROPHETIC

DEEP WHISPERINGS - SEAL

By Rev. Lainie Dowell

Received Friday, June 3, 2011, 4:13 A.M.


Grab pencil and paper.
Here it is.

Flooding the earth are zillions of cell-infused sources of hope for better days ahead.

Calming assurances flood the essence of all that is you. And in the sinews of bone and marrow reside the best part of all that has gone into your Godly makeup.

Centermost in the energetic rings of your inner core are the most of all energetic places which have yet to be revealed. And, yet, all that is revealed brings along with it that part which concerns the better part which is your DNA makeup. And, to make it over in God's likeness, there is this.

There is this

Climb up higher
Reach down no lower
Stretch wide
Plunge even deeper than you thought possible

Traverse the centermost, visionary thread which holds you to earth, as I untie it and fasten it even tighter to Me, saith the Lord of all whose name is Jesus.

Many know My name.
Many say My name.
Many think about My power.
Many have My blood.
Many want the promises of God.
Many seek to know the glory of God.
Many hush to hear My voice, saith the Lord.

Many have come in My name

Many have come in My name and sought to acquire My fame.
But, when I offer to place it in them -- they shrink from my loving arms. And, in fact, they push me back. For they do not know Me and they do not want Me. They want only for themselves what only I alone Am able to provide for all mankind.

Eternal life is free, but it is not cheap.
Nor shall I allow it to become cheapened at the hands of filthy mankind who speak with their lips but in their hearts lie the germ of death and sinful disputations.

Moral: God alone hears. God alone speaks. Mankind minic God amiss.

Mankind mimic God amiss 

But God shall not miss what comes out of their lips and lands in the doorway to Hell and Damnation.

Eternality is not earned in the way of man's accolades. It is given by the Hand of God unto whom He hath deemed worthy of receipt. Man has no mind to be Godly, because they don't believe God exists.

From the Throne Room unto God's Beloved

Harken unto My voice, saith the Lord God! And then shall I lead you into the most of all pleasant and peacefilled place and teach you of the mysteries of faith.

More comes!

The end.

The man, Barack Hussein Obama, has spread venom throughout the world. The poison he has turned loose is from the minds of eratic fools of the most heinous kind. Though they are made in the likeness of man and not God, they have devised a scheme which they believe to be devious and one which will succeed. But they shall come to know I the Lord thy God hath set upon each of them that seal which shall not be removed by anyone at any time.

The Hand-Applied Seal reads

Reserved For Hell!
Do Not Remove! 
Then so be it. 

       signed by ~
      JesusAmen! 

WHEN JESUS COMES IN -- PAIN GOES OUT!

Copyright (c) Rev. Lainie Dowell, 1999-2011.
Original Musings by Rev. Lainie Dowell
The Mountainside Ministries. Columbia, MD.
All rights reserved worldwide.
Not to be reprinted without permission.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."