Monday, June 27, 2011

In The Shadow of Myself



Dedicated To All of God's Warrior Women
(Received of God's Spirit on Sunday, June 26, 2011)


Rev. Lainie Dowell, Five-Fold Minister
Wearer of the Iron Robe And God's Emissary of War


In the shadow of myself, I know except the sun
shines upon me

I walk unseen and unknown
I walk alone and on my own
I walk in darkness not the light
I walk restrained as in the night
I walk unheard but I walk upright

In the shadow of myself, I know except the sun
shines upon me

No shadow walks beside me
I walk restricted, not free
No shadow walks to guide
do I see

Even though the dawn appears
It only heightens all my fears
And only when the Son
shines upon the earth's wide shelf,
do I finally see me as a mere shadow of myself

For, in the fulness of the Son
all shadows fade and run
to give way for the brightest of light
with no shadows anywhere in sight

For, in the fulness of His Spirit

I know His name is Jesus, my Savior and Lord
I know His Father is my Father
I know Him as Almighty God by His Spirit and Word
I know His voice is the Holy Spirit within
I know He came to reside inside when God
washed away my sin

I know I am His beloved, blessed, child
I know my will is lost in His wide smile
I know He hears my every cry
I know He saved a wretch such as I
I know He guides my every step
I know He leads the way
I know He lives not only yesterday but tomorrow
and today

I know He saved me by His Blood
I know He washed me in that 'whelming flood
I know He touched me and held me near
I know He is God and nothing is clearer

I know He lives because He Is
I know He is mine and I am His

And, most of all, I heard Him call
many a year ago, when He picked me up
and placed me down here below

For, the battle is here
and God's Warrior Woman will neither faint nor fear
but answer, Yes, Lord, your servant is here

I know my God is the only ONE
who shines brighter than any noonday sun
And I know that, through it all
I shall answer His every call

And though it seems so long a wait
for victory to come
And though it seems my God's work
is not yet done
Arise, God's child,
because Victory is already won!

Ride on King Jesus, is the battle cry
And none is more ready to go then I.

Many years ago, my God answered my heartfelt cry, saying,

"Lainie, not only won't I let them snatch you out of my hand,
I won't even let you jump out!"

And so it is, my God holds me still.
And people can make of that what they will.
But my God is really, really, really, really real.
And He speaks! How is it none hears? Except they are
walking in the shadow of themselves and not walking in
God's magnificent Light? For, if they truly felt His
Light, they would fear God with reverence and awe and
not glibly think themselves to be God or, worse,
to be above God.

Preaching Warrior Women of God Step Up! Don't back down.
And, if God Himself has not called you, step back or die.
God alone calls the Preacher - be they male or female.
That is not a myth or an old wives tale.

Test it and see. Test it, if you must, but be sure,
you may not test it, receive God's reply, and dismiss it.

Hallelujah and Amen to the Father, Son, Holy Ghost!

WHEN JESUS COMES IN -- PAIN GOES OUT!

Copyright (c) Rev. Lainie Dowell, 1999-2011.
Original Musings by Rev. Lainie Dowell
The Mountainside Ministries. Columbia, MD.
All rights reserved worldwide.
Not to be reprinted without permission.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."