Saturday, July 09, 2011

And Then He Touched My Soul




Reprinted

Rev. Lainie Dowell
(Received of the Holy Spirit in 2001)


"Who touched Me?" My Master said.

'Twas I who reached out beyond the throng
'Twas I some said did not belong

'Twas I who touched His hem that day
'Twas I who received His
Healing touch to stay


'Twas I who pressed my forelorn way
To reach beyond beyond
'Twas I who touched His hem one day

But He touched me more . . .
He touched my soul


The Master came in and
where He stood
The gaze of love emanated

The rays of sunshine shone
'round about and deep within
His already brilliance

And Then He Touched me

The Master called me forth to Him
And lifted me up to His presence
And touched my welcoming soul


In that moment that He touched me
He made my wounded soul whole
He crushed my every weight
Under His beauteous feet

Master and Lord has made
me complete


And even when that teardrop falls
Is when He loves me best of all

In His touch and in His love
I swell with jubilance from above
Such that this battle I will win
He touches me and removes my deepest sin


Strange and oh so wonderful is my love for God.
Why?
Because in my flesh I have nothing He needs
But in His Spirit, I have everything

And He freely gives unto me out of His great storeroom
Whereby I can give to you my beloved
and oh so precious colleagues


As He has touched me
I touch you with all of God's sweet peace


Reverend Lainie Dowell
-Silent Thunder-
Five-Fold Baptist Minister

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 2001-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.
Request permission.

I am Christian. I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."