Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Song That Stole My Forlorn Soul






























Rev. Lainie Dowell

(Received Sunday, July 3, 2011 10:33 P.M.)


It started when a wisp of spring floated across my brow
My spirit lifted with the wind
Spring called, I'll show you how.

One melodious sound --
I marvelled

The breeze called, Draw near.
For, in the midst of present tunes,
There is a tune you need to hear.

Come fly. 
Let us talk.

But, then, you must be still.
There is sweetness in store
When you do the Master's will.

Whispers ever oh so slight
Gather to join us on this flight.

A song unknown to common man
was penned so long ago
by the Master's Hand

The song that stole my forlorn soul
set me free and made me whole

It gave my life a brand new start
and brought new meaning to my heart


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."