Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I Took The Test

I took the test that God blessed
And held it high for all to see
Against all odds and human mess
That test was meant to be

Once I settled in that task
to undertake
God took my hand and wrote
in his plan
Christ Jesus died for your sake

Not one portion was overlooked
When Christ in me took hold
Not one battle did He not fight
That sought to overtake my soul

For God settled every score
He knew the names of each foe
And, unbeknownst to any of them,
Each test was for their woe

God used their ugliness
To cleanse my soul from sin
So I could learn the lesson well
To wrap His trust within

Each time anybody struck a blow
The same thing they did to Christ
Jesus reached down and whispered low
Remember, my child, I already paid the price

I took the test for the Father!
I took the test for the Son!
I took the test for the Holy Ghost!
And God said,"The Victory's Won!

The Victory's Won!
The Victory's Won!
The Victory's Won!

Thank God for the Father!
Thank God for the Son!
Thank God for the Holy Ghost!
The Victory is Done!




Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."