Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Drifting Whispers

I love the sound of whispers that drift in on the morning light
And stop to rest beside my pillow when my eyes are shut tight

I love the sound of whispers so soft, secret, and serene
That wake me gently wake me in rich fields of warm green

Lord? What is a whisper?

The whisper is a sound.
At the moment you hear it and turn to look around,
It is all too late for that sound has moved on into the air.

Would you like to hear it? [Yes, Lord.]

The moment the whisper has reached your ear,
Its job is done.

It is when you hear it and ignore it that it is persistent.
It tugs at your heart like a little child tugs at your skirt tails.
It takes hold and won't let go until you take it up to your breast
and hold it close.

It is where your ears meet up with My mouth, saith the Lord.
In that moment.
In that one moment.
In that precious moment is when we meet in Spirit and commune
One with another.

Then forever~
Jesus!




Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."