Sunday, November 07, 2004

My Heart That Is Breaking Song

Dedicated to our Military and Allies

I have a heart that is breaking
breaking for every closed eye that can no longer see
to walk upon the thick, thorny paths of life
where radiant red roses used to be

I have a heart that is breaking
breaking for every mother's child
for every son
for every daughter
who stood to fight the good fight of life
to stand up and fight not run

I have a breaking heart dear Lord,
that seeks to know
just how long the battle cried
and why did each season have to grow
so short
for each brave heart that died

Come up, come out, come away
far away
come aside and sit a while with me
come let us pray and let this be
our most heartfelt fervent plea

Oh Keep them safe
Keep them warm
Keep them everyone from harm

And, oh dear Lord,
high up in the skies above
wrap them in Your tender love
and bring them safely home
bring them safely to these fair shores
where we shall meet and greet them
oh so warmly meet and greet once more
with wide open doors

Come up, come out, come away
far away
come aside and sit a while with me
come let us pray and let this be
our most heartfelt fervent plea


THE NATION'S MILITARY TRIBUTES
"On Behalf of a Grateful Nation"
Pray for these brave souls and their families.


Copyright © 2004. Rev. Lainie Dowell. Columbia, MD.
All rights reserved worldwide.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."