Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving 2005!

I am truly thankful to God for giving to each and
every one of us from out of His great treasures.

May this be the start of a great beginning for you
all both now and in the days and years to come,
if the Lord tarries! For, in Him, we are never alone.
And, through Him, we have a great big pile of leaves
to jump into and a warm, crackling fire to heat you.
Thank you for joining us.

In this time of Thanksgiving, we support all of our
troops and coalition forces, and our Commander in Chief.

Sending much love to all in this, our time
of Thanksgiving.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."