Friday, November 04, 2005

The Wind Says Jesus

Deep Whisperings. . .


The wind says Jesus
as it rushes through the trees
touching every branch and twig
and whistling through the leaves


The wind blows heavenward
breezes upward to the sky
far away to yonder Golden Gate
beneath God's watchful eye


The wind calls forth to angels
waiting near to God's Throne,
"Hasten nigh the Master's call
He who rules alone."


The wind stills to listen calmly
and readies to obey
Him who guides invisible paths
all along the hidden way


The wind says Jesus
and flows without cease
until the Master says,
"Hush, be still,
I send forth sweet release."


The wind says,
"Jesus, may I walk with Thee
and listen to Thy matchless voice
as You talk with me?"


And Jesus says back to the wind . . .
"Come now wind I want you to
carry this word and say it in all the
earth, I have heard ~ Such was My birth.


I walked and talked with men.
My flesh is the same as theirs.
But ~
I Am He who knew no sin.
I Am everywhere.


Soon all in all this earth shall know
My wind shall blow when I say,
'Go.'


There shall be no turning back.
For, when I left from upon the earth,
all things remained on track."


Beloved, Happy Sabbath Day (Sunday) to All.
May tomorrow find you and
May you find tomorrow better still.
(Remember, All are welcomed to share, as led.)

Silent Thunder! Holy Ghost Fire!
Wearer of the Iron Robe!
Lord, help us grow deeper. . .
Copyright (c) 2005. Rev. Lainie Dowell.
The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.
Rec'd Saturday, October 29, 2005, 7:29 P.M. EST
A Shepherd Woman's Heart ~ Shepherdess


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."