Monday, October 25, 2004

Silent and Full of Power

"The Sound of Silence," is the title of a song written and sung
by Paul Simon along with his friend, Garfunkel, in 1964.

I wonder if Paul has come to the realization of just how prophetic
and significant those words were then as now?
Does he know that God placed that stirring in his heart to explore?
Here are links to the lyrics of the song.
Take a close look and listen in the silence.

http://www.ckk.chalmers.se/guitar/sounds.of.silence.ly.html

http://www.kbapps.com/lyrics/top50/32silence.html

The words, "sound of silence," just came to mind and made me wonder,
"How does silence sound?" So, I went to my primary source, the Holy Spirit,
and asked Him, "Lord? How does silence sound?" And I silently listened
when He responded, as follows:

The men who sang that song such a long time ago had no idea,
but they sought to know.

Then it was written in the wind and carried in the ages.

Such is the nature of God.
Though man does not know a thing when God responds to answer,
they believe they have received it even before My ears have.

Then in their wormy minds, they release a word at their timing
instead of My timing.

Such is the way of mankind.
Even if I called out for them to come sup with Me in the evening,
they would have another engagement to attend.

Such is the way of mankind.

The Word of the Lord God of All!

Silence sounds like a breeze that gently blows in the evening

when there is no sun.
It is where you will find Me.

It is where you will run to hear all I have to say in the moment
when nothing else is being said in the earth.
And silence, My dear heart of God, silence is in the ---
among oh so few who fully takes time to be still to hear.

Where silence.
Where silence is!
There I the Lord God Am.
The Word of the Lord God unto you.
The silent voices will be filled with all of the fulness of My voice

to speak in the midst of so much noise in the land.

Silent no more shall be their call. The end. Amen.



Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."