Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And Then He Touched My Soul












"Who touched Me?" My Master said.

Twas I who reached out beyond the throng.
Twas I who some said did not belong.
Twas I who touched his hem that day.
Twas I who received His healing touch to stay.

Twas I who pressed my forlorn way
To reach beyond beyond.
Twas I who touched his hem one day.
But He touched Me more --
He touched my soul.

The Master came in and where He stood
The gaze of love emanated and
The rays of sunshine shone 'round about
And deep within His already brilliance.
And then He touched me.

The Master called me forth to Him
And lifted me up to His presence
And touched my welcoming soul.

In that moment that He touched me
He made my wounded soul whole.
He crushed my every weight
Under His beauteous feet.

And, now --
My Master and Lord
has made me complete.

In His touch and in His love
I swell with jubilance from above.
Such that this battle I will win --
He touches me and removes my deepest sin.

Strange and oh so wonderful is my love for
My God.

Why?

Because, in my flesh, I have nothing that God needs.
But, in His Spirit, I have everything that I need from God.
And He freely gives unto me out of His great store room
Whereby I can give unto you --
My beloved and oh so precious
colleagues.

And --
As our God has touched me --
I touch you with all of His sweet peace.

Copyright (c) 2007 By Rev. Lainie Dowell.
All rights reserved worldwide.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."