Friday, May 07, 2010

Wind The Clock










The floor of heaven has holes for kneeling
underneath the floorboards so that the souls
below could receive a residue of all the praises
that flow forth from the Throne Room.

There shall be a path.

And there shall be a path, saith the Lord.
And in the path of righteousness is laid a place
for all that sweet-smelling fragrance that wafts
from below the holes under the floor of heaven.

The holes are more than circles and squares,
for at the Throne of God the prayers that
go forth all the day are more than prayers.

For in the Lord's House are those that call
upon the Lord so much that their prayers
never have a chance to go through
a geometric design.

Those prayers go straight to
the Father's ear.
In that instant, He replies.

Want to know? [Yes, Lord.]

In that instant that prayer reaches
My ear, saith the Lord God, I turn in that
direction and -- Marvel not --
And then I look upon My Beloved and
find them looking up at Me.

Then I look into their soul and through their spirit.
Then I talk to them to let them know I have
heard their cries.

When I remove My hand, My touch is imprinted
and remains.
And, in that instant, I held up a blessing.
And I pressed it into My imprint upon that one
I touched.

Then I -- oh how I made room for that one
to take the burden and place it at My feet
where I sit and hear their cries.

Each time they call Me, saith the Lord,
I shall turn and press in to hear them.
Ah how I shall reach out and calm
all of their fears.

Then shall they know I the Lord thy God
hath done it and not another.

Wind the clock and watch the time remain
still until I the Lord hath released its stem.
It shall be still and it shall not move until
I tell it to, saith the Lord thy God, who
redeems the time.

And you shall surely know I the Lord thy God
hath done it, saith the Lord thy God.

Be ye settled in your mind --
For I have -- Ah --
heard and I have responded.

Copyright (c) 2007 By Rev. Lainie Dowell.
All rights reserved worldwide.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."