Friday, May 07, 2010

I Shall Have My Own Stream








If you would dare to block my way
to the shining riverbed
that is sparkling and bright blue,
then I will not push you aside from me
but this is what I shall do.

I shall look upward to the Rock of Ages,
the One who lives deep within my soul.
And though He abides high above the air,
I will turn neither this way nor that
while you stand right there and stare.

For, if you would try to block
the refreshing place that awaits my thirsting soul,
I shall cry and cry until my eyes
run dry every gathering stream to unfold.

And, after all of my teardrops abate
and not one more tear is left to drop,
I shall stand right there and wait
for each and every tear to stop.

And I know God shall send my own soothing stream
to carry me cross every blocked way.
Yea. God shall charter a stream for me
to meet up with His Son today.

And to that one who just asked, the Lord God says!
I calm your aching soul. Do not go the way of the crowd.
Every heart that sings forth My praises does not sing
with the ring of truth. They have sung out of tune lo
these many years and now they think their sour notes
are clear and on key. Keep oh keep your lips pressed
to My ear and fear not. When you pray. I hear.
You are not alone.


Copyright (c) 2007 By Rev. Lainie Dowell.
All rights reserved worldwide.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."