Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Artist's Shed













As I watched
And as I waited
I prayed.

"Can you not watch with Me one hour?"
The master said.

As I watched
And as I waited
I prayed.

Morning broke above the night.
All in the world was calm and bright.
Warm glow of firery earth cooled
in the daily birth.

Within the Artist's shed,
I looked and saw above His head.
All the angelic hosts bowed low.
In that place His train did flow.

I strained to view
The Master's face.

And as I watched
And as I waited
My Master turned!

The Hair upon His Head
The Love coming from His Chair
The Peace that met me there
The Joy that took my care
The Wealth of wonders
Far beyond compare.

Thank You, God,
For Your sustaining peace.
In the morning time
When all teardrops cease.

Master!
Make me to know Your Face.
The likes of not seen
In this place.

And may it be that moment
I have watched and waited for
From the time before I was born.

And may it be that moment
When my soul will no longer be alone.


Copyright (c) 2007 By Rev. Lainie Dowell.
All rights reserved worldwide.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."