Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Leaves of Seasons Past



Springtime
Leaves from
Fall
Fell like a flock of geese
Across the air

Together
They soared in one direction
And took along with them
My eyes

For I see them
Still

Waiting I suppose for
Summertime
To call for them to follow
Where the Wind blows
Until

Wintertime
Calls for them to
Meet up with falling
Snow


Copyright (c) 2010. Rev. Lainie Dowell.
The Mountainside Ministries. All rights reserved worldwide.
Received Sunday, March 21, 2010, 2:00 p.m.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."