Friday, April 23, 2010

Dreaming Myself Awake












Some dream of houses and land.
Some dream of cars and boats.
Some dream of health and wealth.
Some dream of beauty and votes.

I dream of a land filled with love.
I dream of a time of peace.
I dream of friendships that last.
I dream of a world where hopes outlast
dreams that remain unfulfilled.

I dream of little children and their tomorrows.
I dream of old friends who lived only today.
I dream of pets who sleep by the fire.
I dream of years when life was new.
I dream of yesterdays now gone far away.

I dream.
And then I wake up.

Thanks be to God, when I awaken from dreaming,
I still have faith in God to keep me in the midst
of life's realities that dreaming does not last,
but Godly purpose does.


Copyright (c) 2007. By Rev. Lainie Dowell.
All rights reserved worldwide.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."