Thursday, April 22, 2010

God Threads The Needle












I thread the needle, says the Lord.


You are the needle and My Word is that thread
that is interwoven among the throng
where you preach.


Everywhere it settles,
there is a place for the torn fabric of life
to be repaired.


Soften up the thread
with the heart of God.


Let Me show you how.


Take the thread into your hands
and turn to the page where

it is written --

"Let us go into the house of God,"

and see what Word He has dispensed.


Then take that and let it be the
sample message.


And I will tell you more later,
says the Lord God of all. Amen.


Copyright (c) 2009 By Rev. Lainie Dowell.
All rights reserved worldwide.
Received November 26, 2009, 8:16 a.m. EST


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."