Thursday, April 22, 2010

O How Beautiful The Glass!












O how beautiful is the glass that hides the other side of glory.
The glowing fire beyond the torn curtain shines bright and
fuels the night.

The shades are drawn and yet light pours forth so that we
might catch a glimpse of bright hopes and better days.

It is no secret.

The mist from dewy sprays from the inner rims surround
the outer edges of that glow and hides the other side
of glory.

The etched designs of beauteous scenes flood my soul
to give rise to the expectations from within my spirit
that arises to help me to look and see beyond the veil
and the deep that calls to deep.

How beautiful!
How precious!
How marvelous!
How anointed!
How righteous!
How peaceful!
How blessed!
How quiet!
How bright!

How wonderous is the sight!

Timelessness descended in the midst of heaven and earth.
It overshadowed me totally.
The moment was oh so pure and holy.

Time spoke.

Come, My child, and let Me lift you above the sill
that stands beneath the looking glass of glory
and above the earth.

You see?!
It is not always dim, as you would suppose.
You need to have the faith that eyesight alone
cannot see.

The view was so clear from where I stood.
I could not look away.
I could not turn my back.
The glass drew me in.

And I went.

"For we see through a glass darkly, but then . . . ."
Even so, Come Lord Jesus. Amen.


Copyright (c) 2006. Rev. Lainie Dowell.
All rights reserved worldwide.
Received Tuesday, September 5, 2006, 2:52 a.m. EST



Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."