Friday, April 23, 2010

My Heart Weeps After God's Heart Oh So Much















It does not matter to God that you might
think what you mean.
What He really asks is this.
Is your heart truly clean?

Hear Him call ---

I am He who can look beyond to see
if your heart is all that I created it to be.
That which I covered your tiny frame
and blew My breath in you,
in Jesus' name.

That would I find a precious life
worthy enough to reclaim?


That when I got down beyond
the dirty dirt,
would I be able to find true value
in the beauty of your birth?


It is I who placed inside your head
that brain.

'Twas I and not another name.

'Twas I who calibrated that heart to beat.
And, just before you left
My mercy seat,
I tucked inside it My widest smile
and watched you go, My child.

I knew you would find no peace,
except My stormy gates would cease.
But rail outside your door they must
If you are to learn how
to obediently trust.

That was when I heard My child's voice say,
Master, please let me stay.

Then, just to -- oh -- brighten your darkest day
and give you comfort all along the way,
I strung that silver cord tight enough
to hold you oh so close.

But slowly I released the reins
to set you free
to give
all glory to Me
and not boast.


Copyright (c) 2007. Rev. Lainie Dowell.
All rights reserved worldwide.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."