Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Blessedness of the Kingdom
And The Blessed of God



When in the course of rich and whining children,
make no provision, for their treasure shall
become yours.

Say not to them, "Please may I?"
For it is already done.
And none can ever skip merrily by and leave
you penniless.

All the matter is settled in heaven by
their greed and contentiousness.

Never doubt My Word, saith the Lord.
And do not despair in the face of plenty
when your plate is empty.

Cause not the moment to embitter your
soul while the blaze of jealousy seeks
to enter therein.

Deny not the Lord thy God in the
moment of weakness.

Content not thyself with the foolishness
of this world and I shall fill up your
coffers to overflow and ignite the very
desires of your heart once again.

Hold steady.
Faint not.
Encourage thyself.
Laugh in the midst of despair,
for laughter shall see you and propel
you beyond that which ceased to be
funny before you even began to smile.

Alert!

The Lord thy God hath spoken in the
midst of nothingness and He has
brought into your life plenty.

Go your way today and see if it is
not so.

For it is in Jesus' name that I have
called it forth and it is sealed by
My hand, saith the Lord, against
any force which seeks to keep
it from your door.

And so it is.
And it is so.

Amen.

Copyright (c) 2008 Rev. Lainie Dowell.
Received Friday, February 1, 2008, 12:54 p.m.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."