Friday, October 22, 2004

Beautiful Lord's Prayer in Cherokee

Hairsodark has a blessed site. Read on and go visit.

There is always light and peace around us even in the midst of all of these dark days.

The siteowner (Hairsodark, a friend) sent me this prayer and I send it on to you. Please hear it (if your heart can stand it). Be refreshed.

Here is the link to this beautiful Cherokee Lord's Prayer
Site: "Katherine's Whispers of the Heart"

Note: Hairsodark tells me the Irish Prayer of Roma meets up beautifully with the words to the Cherokee Lord's Prayer.



Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."