Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My Pledge Unto The Lord

Upon awakening this morning, I heard thus in my spirit (5:43 a.m. EST)


All kinds of feasts, fasts, festivals are offered up in My name, saith the Lord. And yet I am not invited to partake. I am not consulted about either the time or format or place. My ears are tuned to their mouths but their hearts are not in tune with My heart.Lives are lifeless without My Spirit. But life proceeds day in and day out as though life, alone, is its own reward. I am not there in the midst of the gaiety and festivities. I watch from afar and do not draw near to their false light -- fakery -- trickery -- deception. I have called out to them to turn aside from such wicked deeds. Instead, they have turned aside from My voice, saith the Lord. All who have heard My call and let me fine tune their ears to My frequency shall call and receive My invitation to come. Call and I shall answer that call. What is the call, you ask?

Father of my breath and my birth who lives eternal in the heavens, hear and forgive my clay mind that seeks to know its own will and not thine upon earth and above heavenly places. Draw nigh unto me, Lord God, and relieve this longing deep in my soul that flesh and blood cannot satisfy. Give to me out of thine own Spirit that life that satisfies my sinful soul to heal it and restore it to perfection in thine own eyes alone. Call and come, Lord, and I shall hear and be still to listen. Speak, Lord, and I shall tune my heart to thy mouth and obey thy commands. Keep my soul, dear God, in the calm of Your presence. Yes Lord and Amen shall forever my answer be.



Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."