Tuesday, October 19, 2004

God's Autumn Altar

It was so deeply ingrained in my spirit that I had to know. So I went to the Source of all Knowledge, my spirit looked up to heaven and asked the Lord this ---

"Lord? Please tell me about this message that rises from deep within my spirit."

The Message of the Lord God of All! There is a word from heaven! The message that comes from out of the doorway of the Throne Room of God shall bring forth that which your spirit longs to know and yet cannot of itself fathom.

That altar of God and Autumn? Many desire to know what you know and cannot.More than ever ---The weather changes seasons. And with each brand new season comes the fulfilment of My plan for mankind in all the earth.

Whether it is known or not known by My people --there is a time and purpose as I have spoken before the foundations were laid.Such is the way of God.

Without hesitation---let Me forge ahead and divulge the answer to your question.Ah, My beloved daughter of that which remains hidden, I give you access.Come and walk with Me out in the open and let Me shed pure light.Ah!I shall shield your spirit from that brightness.

Autumn Altar of God! Come near to Me and hear. Come and hear My voice. Come and I shall reveal it unto you.

Autumn. If it were not for Autumn, there would be no room left to receive of the falling voices of Summertime. Refreshment upon this place called earth can come only through cleansing and clearing away old things that block all of that which has growth potential through the seeds I planted oh so long ago! All who come upon that place and recognize it as an altar wherein My Spirit resides --- ah! --they all can call and hear My answer.

Can it be they worship at the wrong place? Watch! Watch this! Wherever they worship Me and wherever I appear is that place of renewal. Watch!Autumn allows ---- Watch this ---Autumn allows fresh Words of Heaven to descend upon the earth-- for --I alone Am God! I alone reign supreme in the land. I alone call forth unto My beloved all they need to form a newness in the land.

With the Autumn Altar in place in the land, there shall I meet up with My child and press into her spirit all of the Worship in the land wherein the land --bows --releases all of itself into My hands --looks to Me for a new turn in the land --listens for Me to go forth and release them -- and then -- Watch this! and then --
call on Me.

Autumn is here and I shall go stand by Your altar, Lord, to await Your appearing and look neither to the left nor the right but up into heaven.

With all My love,
JESUS! The end.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."