Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Hold My Heart Not My Hand

If I told you my heart was too heavy to bear the weight
of the Lord's love,

Would you lead me to the clift's edge
and invite me to jump off the high precipice?

Would you lead me to the riverbed
and shove me into the flowing water?

Would you lead me to the preacher(man)
and beg (him) to cover my head with oil?

Would you lead me to the road's end
and force me to find my own way back?

Would you lead me to the church steeple
and impale me there on the spot?

Would you lead me by the hand
and follow in the footsteps of Jesus or man?

Would you know how heavy my heart would be,
should you fail to so lead me?

Would you hold my heart not my hand
for it shall lead us to that good land.



Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."