Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Go Yell It From the Mountain!

Settling down for the evening. But then I have been settled all day long. Listening. Waiting. Yearning.

How can anybody in this world live as if they were their all in all??? How can people live as though their life was going to go on forever and ever Amen? How do people live as if this earth will never receive their dead body into the earth? How can people wake and walk and work with ease? LORD?! Please, Lord, tell me how?

Human Preachers who walk close to God are content to know that He is with them and that only He matters. Worshipping God is not just for one special day in church. Each day in and day out that God sends is His special day. I don't want to talk about bills and pills and ills and politics. I just want to know Jesus. And, if nobody else can understand that, then that is their problem. But I can help them to solve it.

After all is said and done on this earth, every one of these blogs and websites and journals and friendships will go the way of all things back to God who gave them. All so-called wisdom, knowledge, understanding, smarts, and brains will come to nought for breath shall surely breathe its last. And, then who will continue that work that is left behind? People sure do have a short memory --- "out of sight, out of mind" is a truism that rings true for people who know not God's truth.

Lord, I've got to go yell it from the mountainside! Listen up people!

You will never have the last say about anything. God's say is the first, last, and eternal say over all that is said. He is the Comforter in all situations. Do you need a shoulder to cry on? Need a hand to hold onto? Need an ear to tell your troubles to? Need a word to lift you? Need a heart to love you? Need a Savior? In Him there is no need that shall remain untouched. My heart is set firmly in the Lord's heart. My mind is lost in Him. My spirit is lifted through His. My soul is blessed by Him. My life is lived all to the glory of God. I seek no followers for myself. I, myself, am a follower of the Lamb Jesus. Looking for something but don't know what? You need Jesus Christ. He is waiting for you.

I've got to go and yell it from over on that mountainside ----
Come on over and follow me as I follow Jesus! He will never lead us wrong. And, as for me, I am sold out for Him in life and death. So, let this old sin-sick world carry on, if they must. Let them turn a deaf ear. Let them keep their blinded eyes. Let them snicker, sneer, mock, taunt, and isolate me. God knows I tried!


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."