Friday, October 22, 2004

Touch Heaven With Me!

I no longer seek to know what makes life live,
for I now know the Giver of life

I no longer lay awake to ponder whether my soul
is saved from hell,
for I know Jesus and He knows me well

I no longer search for heaven,
for I have seen the face of God and heaven
is burned in my feeble eyes

I no longer concern myself with mere human details,
for I have seen the deep things of God and travelled
deeper into mysteries unknown either in heaven,
hell, or on earth

I no longer hide my faith from the light of day,
for God knows my heart in the dark of night

I no longer cease to hear faint whispers,
for when I listen, God's voice is clear

I no longer fear what lay ahead,
for come what may, my God is there

I no longer hold my heart in check,
for when I release my heart to fly,
it soars with the angels.

I no longer count my woes,
for in Christ "I have learned to be content
in whatsoever state I find myself (in Him)"

I no longer hold this peace that floods my soul
to overflow,
for I thank God it has some place to go

Peace ~
God's warmth floods my soul and fills this cavity
that encases my heart such that it must expand
in order
to keep from bursting my frail breast

Sheer Joy ~ Perfection hithertofore unknown
upon this earth
until God's hand touches your soul and draws out
every sin
through the blood of Jesus

Touch heaven with me, for heaven has touched me.


Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."