Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Going Beyond Beyond

I will look for you
beside the footprints pressed down in winter snow
I will listen for you by the ocean with each eb and flow
I will wait for you along the path of night
I will whisper for you in the silent moonlight
I will search for you among the leaves of fall
I will reach for you at the moment you call
I will come to you when the sunlight hides her face
I will sit for you at your Throne of Grace

and when this earth
can no longer see me
then I will look for you
my comfort to be



The Lord Jesus is truly my hiding place.

In Him is my peace and great joy.

The cares of this world aid in my journey beyond beyond.

Jesus helps me to stand under understand.

He rests me when I become restless.

He loves me when I feel unlovely and unloveable.

He guards my heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit in the dark of night on into the bright daylight.

And, when He appears, His presence reminds me that He is always there even if I should forget to turn and see. But how could I when He is always with me?

My Lord and my God. He is my Personal Savior and Lord.

My life is lost in Him. I delight to know Him and to worship at His Throne.

In 2004, if there is anybody who has yet to know the Lord in the fulness of His great joy and salvation, all they have to do is look up and He will be there looking on preparing them to look and see Him in His beauty.

I wonder if they know they have enough dirt in them to realize they need a cleansing.

And I wonder if they will realize how much their stony heart will utterly break at the sight of the beauty of His holiness. I wonder if they know that when they let it break, then Jesus will replace it with a heart of flesh.

And I wonder this --- how can they breathe God's air and reject His life?

Your salvation is near.




Praying as I go, because prayer is my fulltime preoccupation.

IN GOD'S DUE SEASON ---

I am named by God to be ~


-Five-Fold Minister
-Wearer of the Mantle of The Office of Prophetess
-Prophetess
-Wearer of the Iron Robe
-Shepherdess
-Silent Thunder
-Throneseeker
-FlockWatcher
-God's Warrior Woman
-God's Emissary of War

WHEN JESUS COMES IN, PAIN GOES OUT

Copyright © 1999-2011. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.

Attribution. Request written permission.

I am Christian.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."